TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR WHOLESALE TRADE
The optimized selection of inbound shipments as well as automated distribution have optimized our wholesale customers’ business markedly. Jump on board.
Some of the industries represented by our customers:
- Clothing and fashion
- Spare parts and car accessories
- Food trade
- Hardware and construction
- Home and garden
High volume enables big savings
Wholesalers often manage a large amount of different products, which form a high transport volume. When the numbers are big, so are customers’ expectations and risks.
In the management of a large volume, choosing and ordering a transportation service manually increase risks and take precious time. By using Logentia’s optimal transport selection, you can always choose the most cost-effective transport option that meets the service requirement from your contract operators. The freed time can be used to manage transportation services and to control unexpected situations.
With the conceptualized tendering of Logentia’s transportation services you can ensure that you are using the collaboration partners that are best suited for your customers, enabling you to get the products delivered according to the agreed schedule and at a competitive price.
Our customers have, for example:
- Cut their transportation costs by 30% by tendering collaboration partners that are better suited for their transport profile
- Reduced transportation costs by over 15% by selecting the right options for daily deliveries with the help of Logentia’s optimal transport selection
- Received refunds covering a period of over a year after their invoicing was controlled retrospectively using Logentia’s system
- Cut their transportation costs by analyzing whether it is more economical to manage transports with a supplier’s transport contract or their own.
Free consultation for wholesalers
Please submit your contact details, and one of our experts will be in touch and tell you more, for example, about the following:
- Which would be the quickest ways to reduce your transportation costs
- How your current transport solutions differ from the normal strategies in your industry